Academic Standards and Risk Committee Minute Secretary
To make clear what is expected of the College students.
Each student is expected to:
- demonstrate the highest standards of conduct at all times;
- attend all prescribed College worship, lecture, tutorial, seminar and practical sessions regularly and punctually;
- submit all assignment work by the due dates specified on the unit guides;
- ensure they meet the requirements of their course as prescribed on the College website with the assistance of their Course Advisor;
- show respect for all staff and guest lecturers;
- show respect and consideration for other members of the student body, and respect their property; take part in assigned practical duties at the College;
- follow the guidelines in the Student Handbook section of the website;
- advise the Registrar in writing, using the appropriate forms, if he/she is withdrawing from a unit, deferring or withdrawing from a course or changing a course of study;
- advise Reception of any changes to his/her personal details which the College has on record to ensure contact details are accurate; and
- be neat, clean and modest in dress.