This policy applies to both Eastern College Australia(Eastern) and Melbourne School of Theology(MST).
The Vice-Principal (Community & Operations) to be appointed as Interim Executive Principal
- Immediate full operational authority and responsibility granted by the MST & Eastern Boards
- Estimated period: 6 months
- MST & Eastern Board to immediately begin search for a new principal.
- The Vice-Principal (Community & Operations) will not be considered for the Executive Principal role.
Key focus areas:
- Executive Team leadership throughout the transition period
- Program and project continuity
- Staff stability and direction
- Maintain student focus and community communications and stability during the interim period
- All operational matters: Finance, legal, marketing, property
- Educational partnership relationships
Key areas not included in this interim role:
- Theological leadership (educational, community and operations)
- Principal’s role at Eastern College Australia
Vice-Principal (Eastern) to be assigned the following key additional areas of responsibility:
- Authority and responsibility for Eastern College and its relationship with TEQSA
- Theological leadership – MST & Eastern (educational, community and operations)
Vice-Principal Academic (MST)
Key additional areas of responsibility
- Faculty development
- Course development
- Quality control